BINOCULAR STEREO ZOOM MICROSCOPE
- Binocular tube with an inclination of 45 degree for greater ease of observation.
- Magnification 7x to 45x (Std with 10x eyepiece)
- Magnification 3.5x to 22.5x (with 0.5x aux. lens)
- Microscope Zooming ratio 6.4 : 1
- Rack-Pinion focusing stroke 50 mm.
- Wide field eyepiece 10x /23mm (Paired) and
- Wide Field Eyepiece 10x /23mm with built in graticule.
- Objective 0.7x to 4.5x
- Auxiliary objective 0.5x
- Crisp, erect images with high resolution and excellent stereoscopic effect.
- Standard Working distance 100 mm, regardless of magnification with 0.5x
- working distance will be 165mm.
- Field of view 28.6 - 4.4mm standard, with 0.5x field of view will be 44mm.
- Interpupillary distance from 54 to 75 mm.
- Dioptic adjustment with a range of + 5 diopters is possible with both Oculars.
- Binocular body can be rotated a full 360 degree and locked in any position desired.
- Once brought in focus, image remains clear and sharp throughout the whole zoom range.
- Illumination system Cold Light Source Fibre optical illuminator double guide having bulb 12V 100W.
- Articulated stand having horizontal arm 500mm and vertical column 470mm appx, with mountable clamp.
- Packed in cardboard box with operation manual, vinyl cover etc.
54 to 75 mm
Microscope Zooming Ratio
0.7x to 4.5x
Rack Pinion Focussing Stroke
Is It Portable
7x to 45x