Jenoptik ProgRes Gryphax KAPELLA
Fields of Application :
1. Life sciences: medicine, pathology, hematology, cytology, genetics, biology and chemistry
2. Quality control: grain analysis, welded seam testing and controlling manufacturing processes
3. Material science: mineralogy and metallography â€” for use in determining structures, quantitative and qualitative sample analyses and documentation
4. Forensics: securing of evidence, document examination and forensic medicine
1. High image quality: Professional Jenoptik image quality - based on
true color know how and perfect color
reproduction â€“ by use of spectrally measured sensors.
2. Versatility: Cross-platform compatible with WIN, MAC & Linux, identical GUI across WIN, MAC & Linux platforms, suitable for all microscope brands, free SDK available and 3rd party software support.
3. Ease of use: User-friendly and intuitive microscope camera software, optimized workflows, Live-image optimized â€“ all features in real time, all the time, sensors perfectly suited for microscopy and time-saving and easy installation.
4. Stability: USB 3.0 camera interface, secure investment: long-lasting & reliable hardware, long-term software support & operating system compatibility.
Explore the micro universe : colored in low light & bright field.