|Home||» Products||» Optical Instruments||» Slit Lamp|
The Top Most Slit lamp is Precision and Comfort.
· Extraordinary sharpness and brilliance in the slit image by extremely high intensity illumination
· and optimum corrected projection optics.
· Easy handling of the conveniently arranged control elements for slit width, height and rotation.
· Accommodation -free observation and quick change magnifications in five / three powers
· Easily moving weight-compensated base.
· Comfortable and firm head support assembly, human engineered to ensure that the patient’s
· head-remains in the proper position for examination,
· Built-in and fully adjustable fixation lamp ensures that the direction of the patients gaze is held
· constant for the duration of the examination.
· Easy to operate and conveniently mounted Hruby lens permits complete fundus examination;
· when not in use, this lens can be stored conveniently out of the field of view in-order-not to
· disturb -'standard observations.
· Let Quality convince you
Perfect stereoscopic observation is the basic requirement for slit lamp microscopy. You observe the
slit image through the stereo microscope from a comfortable distance and good stereo angle, just like
with a binocular telescopic magnifier. The view into the parallel eyepieces is free of accommodation
and convergence and allows a fatigue-free observation even for long periods.
Model : SL-2000S
Microscope Type Binocular Stereoscope Microscope
Magnification Two Step
Eye piece 10x or 16x
Total Magnification and 10x, 16x, 25x
Diameter of Visual Field(mm) 18mm, 14.5mm, 9mm
Adjustable Range of Pupil
Adjustable Diopter ±8 Diopter
Slit Width(mm) 0~12 adjustable
Slit Height(mm) 0~12 adjustable
Slit Angle 0-1800
Slit Inclination 50, 100, 150, 200
Light Spot Diameter (mm) Φ12, Φ8, Φ5, Φ3, Φ2, Φ1, Φ0.2
Filter Green, yellow, cobalt blue
Illumination Bulb 6V/20W halogen bulb
Voltage/frequency AC220V±3/ AC, 110V ±3%
Power 30 VA or 65 VA
Carton Number 1
Total Weight 20 kg Approx.
Optional Accessories :- Applanation Tonometer,