|Home||» Products||» Optical Instruments||» Manual Rockwell Hardness Tester|
Manual Rockwell Hardness Tester Model RHTR-301
1. The machine body if formed by cast iron, single & stable structure.
2. The dial display the hardness value directly, sensitive indicator, highly accurate values.
3. Just rotating the loading wheel, the three loading test forces to choose the hardness unit can be adjusted.
4. In model RHTR-301 there is no need to use the electric power; these can be used in different conditions.
5. It is economical and practical superficial Rockwell hardness tester.
Hardness Data Indicating: Dial
Printer / Interface: No
Dwell Time: Manual Control
Power Supply: No.
Rockwell Scale: HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRR, HRL, HRM, HRK.
Initial Test Force: 10Kg (98N)
Total Test Force: 60Kg (588N), 100Kg (980N), 150Kg (1471N).
Specimen Maximum Height Allowed: 170mm (Another height end type, it is 400mm height allowed).
Throat Depth: 140mm
Instrument Size: 465 (L) X180 (W) X655 (H) mm
Instrument Weight: 85Kg
Hardness Value Range: HRA: 20-80; HRB 20-100; HRC 20-70.
Standard Accessories: Diamond Rockwell Indenter: 1 No., 1.588mm Diameter Hard Alloy Steel Ball Indenter: 01 No. , 1.588mm Diameter Steel Indenter: 05 Nos., Large Testing Table: 01 No. =, Medium Testing table: 01 No. , V Shaped Testing Table: 01 No. , Standard Hardness blocks: 03 Nos.